At a glance
- Tours: African Night to Remember
- Shopping Arcade Melrose Arch
- Restaurant visit e.g. at Nunos
- Visiting a Musical or Jazz club
- Museum Africa
- Market Theatre / Orbit Jazzbar
- Where are you picked up
- I will personally pick you up at your hotel in Johannesburg. Unfortunately I cannot pick you up from the airport "O.R. Tambo" or Pretoria and Kempton Park. Alternative Pick Up Point: Hyatt Hotel (Lobby) Pick Up Time: 05.00 p.m.
- Duration: Half day tour
- Price: 89 € per person
- Minimum number of persons: 2
- Maximum number of persons: 12
We meet us in the early evening and drive to the Melrose Arch shopping center, where we dine in a restaurant. After dinner at Melrose Arch, we will head downtown to the Market Theater. To this day, the Market Theater plays an important role in South Africa’s cultural life.
In the original Market Hall is the Museum Africa and the Market Theater Complex, which consists of three theaters, two galleries, restaurants, bars and the Kippies jazz club. After staying at the Market Theater, we will visit either a musical or a jazz bar.
A great dinner in a Restaurant is included also the tickets for the evening program.
(Drinks at one`s own expence)
Price in Euro per guest
Children under 12 years pay 50%
Children younger 2 years are free.
Deposit: 50% at booking.
Final Payment: 7 Days prior to travel date.
No. of Participants: Minimum 2, Maximum 12
Payment via PayPal: email@example.com
No charge if tour is cancelled 14 Days prior to travel date.
Cancellation fee between 13 Days and 8 Days prior to travel date 50% of deposit
Cancellation fee after 7 Days prior to travel date 100% of deposit.
Originally a market hall, the Market Theatre today comprises the Museum Africa, Kippies Jazz Club and the Market Theatre complex, which is home to three theatres, two galleries and a variety of bars and restaurants.
Situated in the Market Theatre complex, Museum Africa is the place to go for a real taste of South Africa’s art and culture.
That's all you see